- A highly engaging and interactive course that ensures better internalization of Six Sigma concepts and principles.
- Students work through the course rather than just listening for higher retention of concepts and theory.
- Group exercises demonstrate and bring to life the concepts being taught.
- Practical implementation issues are discussed with relevant Six Sigma tools and techniques.
- A central case-study integrates all the Six Sigma concepts as the participants work through an entire Six Sigma project.
- Students learn to carry out analysis with the help of globally used Minitab software for which online training is provided free to classroom participants.
Upon completion of the 6Sigmastudy's Six Sigma Green Belt course, participants will be able to:
- Identify project selection and evaluation criteria
- Plan and execute Six Sigma projects
- Form and effectively lead a Six Sigma project team
- Apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various Six Sigma tools in process and quality improvement
- Assess and manage project risk
- Significantly increase profitability through Six Sigma projects
- Avoid pitfalls in implementing Six Sigma
- Integrate and enhance innovation and problem solving skills
Introduction to Six Sigma
- History of Quality (Deming, Juran, JIT, Ishikawa, Taguchi, and more.)
- Evolution of Six Sigma
- Defining Six Sigma-philosophy and objectives
- Overview of Six Sigma DMAIC process
Stakeholders and Setting up a Six Sigma Project
- Identifying and documenting stakeholder requirements
- Project Selection Criteria
- Project Planning
- Managing Team Dynamics
- Important project management and planning tools
Six Sigma Methodology-Define
- Inputs-Need for six sigma project, executive management sponsorship, core team identified
Six Sigma Methodology-Measure
- Objectives of Measure Phase
- Inputs-the outputs of the Define phase
Six Sigma Methodology-Analyze
- Objectives of Analyze Phase
- Inputs-outputs of the Measure phase
Six Sigma Methodology-Improve
- Objectives of Improve Phase
- Inputs-outputs of the Analyze phase
Six Sigma Methodology-Control
- Objectives of Control Phase
- Inputs-outputs of the Improve phase
Audience keen on taking the Six Sigma Green Belt certification are required to be certified in Preferably Six Sigma Yellow Belt (Not Mandatory).
- Multiple choice
- 90 questions for the exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Online proctored exam